- To make heaven.
- To take as many people as possible with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish (1) above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish (2) and (3) above, we will plant churches within 5 minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within 5 minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries. We will pursue these objectives until every nation in the world is reached for Jesus Christ our Lord.
RCCG – NSW & ACT
In addition to the worldwide vision/mission of the Church, RCCG – NSW & ACT has the following mission statements:
- To share the gospel light of Jesus Christ all over the region.
- To plant parishes in all suburbs in NSW & ACT and its environs.
- To actively inter-relate with Bible – believing churches in the end-time harvest of souls.
HISTORY OF RCCG RESTORATION ASSEMBLY, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA & ACT
The Redeemed Christian Church of God Restoration Assembly, Sydney started by the special grace of God as a house fellowship in the residence of the Ogunsijis, at 2 Craiglea Street, Blacktown on Sunday, 20th April 2003 with 10 people in attendance. The following people were in attendance during the first house fellowship meeting: Pastor and Pastor (Mrs) Olabisi Adeyinka and their children – Esther and Lois; Assistant Pastor and Assistant Pastor (Mrs) Olumide Ogunsiji, their children – Dara, Fisayo and Femi; and Brother Adams.
The parish was inaugurated by Pastor Ibukun Williams on Sunday, 30th November 2003, with 30 people in attendance, at Seven Hills Community Centre (3, Artillery Crescent Seven Hills – Sydney).