Depending on whether you have just given your life to Jesus, or you are a Christian wanting to associate with a local congregation, there are the different arms of ministry and classes to help you become grounded in the Lord and be a part of the family of God. Below is description of some of the groups within the ministry:
GOOD WOMEN MINISTRY: Comprises of women age eighteen and above. The group is actively engaged in helping young and mature women alike feel uplifted in the service of the Lord. Some of the activities of the group includes:
- Quarterly prayer and fasting meeting.
- Yearly women conference.
- Visits to aged care, homeless and motherless babies’ facilities.
- Arts, crafts, cooking training sessions.
- Camping and other outdoor activities.
MEN’S FELLOWSHIP This is the men’s arm of the Church. Male members of the Church age eighteen and above are eligible to join this arm of the Ministry. The group is quite active and often organises programs such as:
- Breakfast meetings where burning issues affecting Christian homes are discussed.
- Bi-monthly prayer meetings.
- Regular family outdoor programs such as BBQ and Easter fun fairs.
- Yearly family retreats in Christian camps around Australia.
CHILDREN/YOUTH FELLOWSHIP This ministry encompasses the future generation of Church leaders. It is a team of young and vibrant Youths and Children under eighteen years of age. They are often engaged in almost all the Church activities. They add glamour to a range of Church events such as:
- Community and social activities aimed at spreading the Gospel as well as assisting Australian homes in need.
- The Alive Church – a predominantly youth affair organised by these young minds to prepare them for a life worthy of the Master’s calling.
- Organization and participation in the annual youth conference which is usually an opportunity for youths of the different parishes of the RCCG in Australia/Pacific – Zone 3 to spend time together seeking the face of the Lord.
The RCCG Restoration Music Department is made of Youths and Adults who have dedicated their service to glorify God and edify the body of Christ. Our vision is to be the spirit-filled glorious choir transforming lives through quality praise and worship and our mission is as follows:
- Ushering people into God’s presence
- Inspiring people to develop a life of worship
- Creating an atmosphere for miracles & deliverances
- Bringing revival to the body of Christ & the Community
1 Chronicles 16 v. 23… Sing unto the Lord, all the earth; shew forth from day to day His Salvation.
AUDIO/VISUAL Ministry of the RCCG Restoration Assembly is responsible for the maintenance, coordination, and use of the church’s audio, visual, and lighting technology used during services and for special off site events (e.g. Men’s Fellowship Breakfast Meetings). The ministry’s mission is to glorify God by ensuring that His Word and our praise and song to Him is seen and heard clearly and without distraction or interference within our local church and when streamed on the Internet with the highest video and audio quality available.
The Church’s’ Technical team comprise of a talented group of hardworking individuals who have a passion for communicating the message of Christ through today’s technology. The Audio/Visual Team works closely with the worship leaders, Pastors and others to create powerful, dynamic and meaningful worship experiences for today’s church.
FIRST VOICE RADIO With studios in Sydney, Australia, First voice Radio broadcasting via the internet, delivers top of the range Christian music on our “Good news channel” to our listeners. We also meet the needs of those hungry for the undiluted word of God with messages from the General Overseer of the Ministry, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, streaming non-stop on our message channel. Both channels are accessible from our website www.firstvoiceradio.com. Alternatively, download the Ziialive app from both apple and android store, onto your mobile devices to listen.
“Faith comes by hearing” Rom. 10:17